FriendlyWorld Crowd Funding
When you interact with the Services, we try to make that experience simple and meaningful. When you visit our Platform, our web server sends a cookie to your computer or mobile device (as the case may be). Cookies are small pieces of information which are issued to your computer or mobile device (as the case may be) when you visit a website or access or use a mobile application, and which store and sometimes track information about your use of the Platform (as the case may be). A number of cookies we use last only for the duration of your web or application session and expire when you close your browser or exit the application. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the Platform.
Some of the cookies used by the Platform are set by us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf.
Most web and mobile device browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org, which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browsers or mobile devices. Please note, however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on the Platform, you may not be able to take full advantage of the Services.
Some information on the types of cookies we use and how we use them is set out below:
- Essential: Allow you to navigate and use all the features provided by our Platform.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies customize elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the Platform and remember that you have visited us before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive. This allows us to make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get. So when you use our Platform, we remember you and your preferences and information you have submitted to us to provide you with a customized experience.
- Performance and Analytics: Performance cookies let us collect information about how you use the Platform. They collect anonymous statistical information about how you use the Platform (including how long you spend on the Platform) and where you have come to the Platform from so that we can improve the Platform and learn which functions of the Platform are most popular with users. This information does not include Personal Data, although we might be able to associate such information with user accounts once we receive it from the third party.
- Advertising and Targeting: These cookies collect information about the pages you visit online. They gather information about the pages that you visit or the functions of the Platform you use, and also other information about other websites that you visit, so as to place you in a “market segment”. This information is only collected by reference to the IP address or unique device identifier that you are using (the applicable cookie identifier) and also can include information about the county or province and city or town you are in, together with the name of your internet service provider. This information is then used to place interest-based advertisements on the Platform, which it is believed will be relevant to your market segment. This may result in you seeing advertisements for our Platform when you visit other websites.
- We use third parties, for example, Google Analytics, to analyze statistical information from users of the Platform and provide you with interest-based advertisements. You can understand Google Analytics further at https://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/learn/privacy.html and learn about how to manage Google Analytics settings at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.